Create Your Legacy for the Master Chorale of South Florida
A planned gift stands as a lasting reminder to your children and succeeding generations of the values that are most important to you. When you create a legacy gift at the MCSF, you affirm the importance of supporting live performances of the world’s best choral music.
Achieve Your Philanthropic Goals
Planned gifts give back and help you prepare for your future. They may allow you to take sizeable income, gift, and estate tax deductions and provide favorable capital gains tax treatment. They may provide income for you and your loved ones for life. Planned gifts also allow you to leave a legacy that accomplishes your philanthropic goals.
When you make a planned gift, you become an esteemed member of MCSF’s Legacy Society. With your permission, your name will be recognized in our concert programs and on our website.
For planned giving questions, please contact our planned giving chairman at email@example.com.
Ways to Give
- Bequest: Include the MCSF in your will or trust.
- IRA/Pension Plan/401k – Make the MCSF a beneficiary of your retirement plan, which may result in substantial tax savings for your estate.
- Charitable Lead Trust: Discover an innovative way to pass appreciating assets on to family members while making annual gifts to the MCSF.
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust: Establishes a fixed income payment to you or those you designate; at the end of the term, the remainder is paid to the MCSF.
- Charitable Remainder Unitrust: Establishes a variable income payment to you or those you designate; at the end of the term, the remainder is paid to the MCSF.
- Life Insurance: Make the MCSF the beneficiary of a life insurance policy to guarantee a sizeable gift to the MCSF, or make the MCSF the owner and beneficiary to receive current tax benefits.
- Testamentary Life Income Gifts: One gift in your estate can benefit both your family and the MCSF.
LEAVE A LEGACY
Learn more about planned giving and the option that is right for you.
For all questions regarding giving opportunities, please contact us at (954) 641-2653 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo Credit: The Master Chorale of South Florida with the Cleveland Orchestra in Beethoven's Symphony No. 9 at the opening of Miami's Arsht Center, January 19, 2007. Banner photo courtesy of Roger Mastroianni.